Church & Chapel

All Saints Church

Parish church of Churchill & Sarsden

It is part of a joint ministry with Kingham St Andrew church. Sunday services alternate between the two.

 

Revd David Salter is the vicar of the Parish Churches of Churchill and Kingham. The churchwardens of All Saints Churchill are John Armstrong on 01608 659250 and Jon Uglow 01608 658483

 

The Church News, in which service details can be found, is published monthly and is distributed free with the Churchill Village newsletter “Roundabout”.

The Methodist Chapel

Services held on Sundays 11am

The Methodist Church (more often called The Chapel) was opened at Easter 1927 by Richard Cadbury of chocolate fame, on a site donated by David Crudge, a local farmer. The stone came from Chadlington. The iron gates were made by Charles Blake the village blacksmith and the chairs were made from trees grown in Churchill.

 

For more info call 01608 661843