The hall was built by the owner of Sarsden House in 1870 as a reading room for the use of villagers. After the second world war it was converted into the village hall.
It is used by many local organisations, including the Parish Council, Art Classes, Village Committees and the Cricket Club. Many functions are held here by people who live in the parish and from outside. It can provide seating for up to 70 people at functions such as birthday parties and wedding receptions.
The Hall has been thoroughly updated in line with Health and Safety requirements, the most recent improvements including access and toilet for the disabled and kitchen facilities. Other facilities include a stage for concerts and a screen with a modern projection and sound system for film shows.
For bookings and all matters relating to the Village Hall please contact Debbie 07905 285389 or email email@example.com